Friday, September 11, 2015

Regaining control - maybe


Boss,

Please accept my request for a week's vacation - to start immediately.
My customers and co-workers are very supportive of the idea.

Thanks

Sincerely,
PF

now, where the hell are my keys
         come on, they were right here a minute ago
                  what have I done with that fly box
                              my five weight should be right there!!
                                         waders, where the hell are my waders
                                                   glasses? oh sweet Jesus
                                                                WTF
                                                                         babble, babble, babble................................


No comments:

Post a Comment